We’ve all had delicious bottle that we couldn’t finish… with us it’s usually the second bottle…It is fine to cork up the wine, slap it in the fridge and use it for cooking in a day or two, but it seems like such a shame to cook with it when you can enjoy it as a cocktail.
Day 2 sangria:
- Place leftover wine in a mason jar or airtight Tupperware container.
- Add a splash of oj or your favorite fruit juice
- A slice or two of different citrus fruits, maybe a slice of apple or a few grapes
- A splash of brandy and a hearty splash of vodka.
- A quick squeeze of agave nectar if you like it sweeter. Refrigerate.
- In the next day or two, add seltzer to your liking, and you’ve got a cocktail!